Leased 09/05/2020 $3,000
Stunning Prestige Home in Cul De Sac Location with Private Lift
Luxurious sophisticated town residence showcasing a collaboration between renowned architect Nicholas Day and acclaimed interior designer David Hicks, finished to the highest standards with outstanding street appeal, high ceilings, generous open living spaces, 4 bedrooms all with en suites and a private lift to each level. Superbly located in a quiet cul de sac surrounded by some of Melbourne's finest homes in close proximity to Toorak Village cafes and restaurants, this sizeable abode provides every conceivable comfort.
Gaggenau equipped kitchen with marble finishes, fully integrated fridge and freezer, butler's pantry, 4 magnificent bathrooms with floor to ceiling travertine, European Oak floors, heating and cooling and 10mm windows throughout.
A fully fitted formal sitting room or large study overlooks a private heated plunge pool, the magnificent kitchen opens onto informal living spaces leading to a bluestone paved Northern courtyard complete with built in BBQ, separate powder room, large storage room, wine cellar, home theatre, and 3-4 car garage complete this homes already impressive list of credentials.
In the health interests of our team, clients and the community when visiting a property please do not enter if you:
• Have been diagnosed with COVID-19 Coronavirus
• Are feeling unwell or are suffering from cold or flu-like symptoms
• Have returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
• Have come into contact with someone who has returned from overseas travel in the last 14 days
• Have come into contact with anyone who has been diagnosed with or exposed to COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
• Have come into contact with anyone who has been suffering from Cold or Flu symptoms in the past 14 days.
Please note an inspection allows 2 people to be in property at one time.
Do not touch anything in the home including surfaces and door handles, fixtures and fittings.
Please maintain social distancing of 4m2 per person at all times.
RT Edgar practise good hygiene which includes thorough hand washing, the use of alcohol based hand sanitiser, tissues and disposable gloves prior to entry.